ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TRACEYROWLAND
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Feb 2018, 14:46
Gender: Female

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by TRACEYROWLAND »

HI I LEFT PARCEL FORCE 10 YEARS AGO ,I HAVE JUST FOUND A CERTIFICATE SAYING I HAVE 711 COLLEAGUE SHARES ,..CAN I SELL THESE ? AND IF I CAN WHERE AND FOR HOW MUCH ,..I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT SHARES OR WHAT TO DO ...THANK YOU
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32798
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by POSTMAN »

This is not a site related question, will move this to Blue Shirts where you'll get some interesting answers...
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
I_Take_My_Breaks
Posts: 55
Joined: 07 Feb 2014, 09:13
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by I_Take_My_Breaks »

TRACEYROWLAND wrote:HI I LEFT PARCEL FORCE 10 YEARS AGO ,I HAVE JUST FOUND A CERTIFICATE SAYING I HAVE 711 COLLEAGUE SHARES ,..CAN I SELL THESE ? AND IF I CAN WHERE AND FOR HOW MUCH ,..I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT SHARES OR WHAT TO DO ...THANK YOU
It's worth this much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jefferson Starfish
Posts: 905
Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
Gender: Female
Location: Greendale DO

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by Jefferson Starfish »

I've still got mine somewhere, and it's worth sweet FA! :wave
mailroyaly
Posts: 129
Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: over there

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by mailroyaly »

If you give me 20 quid I'll take it off your hands. :Very Happy
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by fishtank »

They're not real shares, they were a fake promise by the company that they weaseled out of around 2009?
There are too many things you could do with it to mention but unless there's a fiver stuck to the bottom of it the thing is worthless.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
hans solo
Posts: 3288
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by hans solo »

if i remember correctly people leaving the business at the time were paid out on then whether ill health or retiring
BoltonPostie
Posts: 328
Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
Gender: Male
Location: Up s**t creek.

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by BoltonPostie »

Moya Greene said she will swap you her 98,556 shares she has now. :cuppa
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by Dorset Plodder »

Still got my certificate..... just in case. ;liar
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
bullhead
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 May 2009, 10:26
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by bullhead »

Didn't Adam Crozier do rather well out of that little scam? to the tune of £1m + ALLEGEDLY
FAB
Posts: 234
Joined: 06 May 2017, 22:57
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by FAB »

Might be worth a few bob on EBay as I am sure there are Royal Mail collectors out there who want to add to their collection! Like I am sure that anything with Consigna on it might be worth something in years to come!
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by k979aaa »

Frame it put upon your wall it will remind you every time you vote just because someone put words on paper or the side of a bus does not mean they will abide by it hollow words form people with shallow beliefs!
rambo1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3266
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by rambo1 »

You could wipe your...........oh hang on, from memory it wasn't on absorbent paper so that's probably a bad idea. Sorry, it's worthless.
2pints
Posts: 286
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
Gender: Male

ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE

Post by 2pints »

Stop shouting at us :crazy: