If I don't want to carry my holiday over to next year can I have it paid to me?
I will have 9 days technically though I am aware I should only be allowed to carry over 5.....
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Holiday carry over
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Holiday carry over
No you can’t be paid it. However if you do carry over 9 days then they’re yours. If management allocate you the leave before end of the leave year that’s thy, but they don’t you can carry it all over. Their mess to sort out.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Holiday carry over
am still owed a week from October as I was on the sick was told to carry over I asked to be paid was told no chance . also I missed out on the holiday pay no the what ever you do in 4 weeks etc
cant remember what it is now is it say you do 40 hours a month overtime then you get 10 hours holiday pay is it not sure

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Holiday carry over
Doesn’t matter how much overtime you do, you don’t get any extra holiday.maisymoo04 wrote:am still owed a week from October as I was on the sick was told to carry over I asked to be paid was told no chance . also I missed out on the holiday pay no the what ever you do in 4 weeks etc![]()
![]()
cant remember what it is now is it say you do 40 hours a month overtime then you get 10 hours holiday pay is it not sure
![]()
-
mr hil.
- Posts: 424
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 18:22
- Gender: Male
Holiday carry over
You do get paid your scheduled attendance whilst on holiday but not if on sick pay