Hi,
Looking for some advice. I am on part time hours but signed for a holiday cover role in November which is full time hours. Despite numerous calls to line manager, I have not been given an amended contract.
Does anyone know if I am able to push management for backdated holiday hours and for loss of contracted hours, as it's not my fault that management have not supplied amended contract?
Has anyone had similar experience and if so, what was outcome?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Duty re-sign from part time to full time
-
thetartanterror
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 18 Jan 2018, 16:08
- Gender: Male
-
bigal383
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 492
- Joined: 11 Dec 2012, 16:20
- Gender: Male
Duty re-sign from part time to full time
U have a case and can claim back so many weeks loss of earning speak to tour divisional area cwu rep
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Duty re-sign from part time to full time
Since November how was the difference in your P/T hours and your F/T hours being claimed?thetartanterror wrote:Hi,
Looking for some advice. I am on part time hours but signed for a holiday cover role in November which is full time hours. Despite numerous calls to line manager, I have not been given an amended contract.
Does anyone know if I am able to push management for backdated holiday hours and for loss of contracted hours, as it's not my fault that management have not supplied amended contract?
Has anyone had similar experience and if so, what was outcome?
-
thetartanterror
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 18 Jan 2018, 16:08
- Gender: Male
Duty re-sign from part time to full time
Thanks, I have spoken to CWU rep who will take this up
-
thetartanterror
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 18 Jan 2018, 16:08
- Gender: Male
Duty re-sign from part time to full time
As anything over my part time has gone down as o/t, would have to tally it ip however I am more concerned about the extra leave I would accrue pro rata
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Duty re-sign from part time to full time
from your original post then you have claimed the hours difference on an O/T docket and in your case the increased hourly rate would be at basic rate until you exceed 39 hours for the week and therefore no back dated pay is outstanding.thetartanterror wrote:As anything over my part time has gone down as o/t, would have to tally it ip however I am more concerned about the extra leave I would accrue pro rata
On the matter of increased holiday pay entitlement you can contact HR in relation to your amended contract but they will more than likely refer you back to your first line manager and therfore I would approach him/her in the company of your union rep and ask where your revised contract is.