Oh yeah of little faith. Get rid of the CWU and then see how long you wait for a pay increase. I guess it would be as many years as it takes for the minimum wage to catch up with your current hourly rate.
Agree with that but I think we are all getting a bit frustrated with how long this has all taken and is still taking . Also if this is going to be a 2 year deal as reported we will be going through all of this again in about 15 months time as this should have been sorted last April .
chickenwittle wrote:Agree with that but I think we are all getting a bit frustrated with how long this has all taken and is still taking . Also if this is going to be a 2 year deal as reported we will be going through all of this again in about 15 months time as this should have been sorted last April .
By the time the deal starts it will be a one year deal. It's from April 2017 to march -2019.