ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Transferring using Success Factors

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by Interested-seeker »

Hi all :wave ,

I have just applied for a transfer using SuccessFactors. Will I have to go through any assessments or interviews again? Is it a smooth operation.

By the way, if anyone has problems logging into Success Factors then phone the PSP number. They gave me a new password and it got me through.
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by jd9442 »

When I first applied for a transfer, having been with the Royal Mail 3 years, I had to go for an interview, didn’t get the job, wasn’t told why.

I applied again for a different office, they wanted me to start immediately. No interview, nothing.

When I told people about the interview for the first office, they were shocked I even had to have one and some said I shouldn’t have needed one.

I don’t know!
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by Janet Brum »

What`s the PSP number please?
Someone was looking for it somewhere on the forum I think.
jam05
Posts: 6
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 16:44
Gender: Male

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by jam05 »

I don't know the telephone number but the email address is:

advicecentrePSP@royalmail.com

Might help
jam05
Posts: 6
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 16:44
Gender: Male

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by jam05 »

And just found the number:

0345 6060603
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by Janet Brum »

Great, thank you.
Someone on the forum said that only the manager can raise a ticket on Succes factors site and recover a password, the phone number and email no longer work :(

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=83666" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by maisymoo04 »

don't think you should need to your already staff only moving to another office is it a delivery office ? :cool
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
delfranklin1969
Posts: 83
Joined: 09 Jul 2015, 17:03
Gender: Male

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by delfranklin1969 »

No, I transferred using success factors last year, that was the easy bit, you just get a message from HR asking you if you want the transfer and to give them your DOM's name and they get the two managers talking... but getting managers to agree on an actual transfer date was a bloody nightmare and it took 3 months for them to finally sort it out! Plus I had to drop from 39 hours to the advertised 33 hours.
Gummage
Posts: 72
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 15:37
Gender: Male

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by Gummage »

Interested-seeker wrote:Hi all :wave ,

I have just applied for a transfer using SuccessFactors. Will I have to go through any assessments or interviews again? Is it a smooth operation.

By the way, if anyone has problems logging into Success Factors then phone the PSP number. They gave me a new password and it got me through.
You should know that joining a Delivery Office is like checking into the Hotel California: you can check out but you can never leave. It'll be quicker to quit and rejoin.
Izzy wizzy, let's get busy!
minesastella2013
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Nov 2013, 14:51
Gender: Male

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by minesastella2013 »

That's funny, I had a transfer accepted with 10 years plus service, they will just replace you with a part timer, that's' what they did in my old office and mu new office.
btw my transfer was completed with the month
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by Interested-seeker »

jd9442 wrote:When I first applied for a transfer, having been with the Royal Mail 3 years, I had to go for an interview, didn’t get the job, wasn’t told why.

I applied again for a different office, they wanted me to start immediately. No interview, nothing.

When I told people about the interview for the first office, they were shocked I even had to have one and some said I shouldn’t have needed one.

I don’t know!
That must have been awful, I would hate to do another interview especially if they said no you didn't get the job!
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by Interested-seeker »

What does PSP stand for anyway?
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by maisymoo04 »

people system portal
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

Transferring using Success Factors

Post by Interested-seeker »

maisymoo04 wrote:people system portal
Thank you! :)