I do a rural. Our first road run should reach us by 8am but is nearly always 20-30 mins late. Our second should be with us by 9:40 but usually arrives between 9:45- 10:00. Always phone our DOM but just get told it's on it's way. Cannot speak to rep as he is the one who brings the second out. Any thoughts ?
Hammer59 wrote:I do a rural. Our first road run should reach us by 8am but is nearly always 20-30 mins late. Our second should be with us by 9:40 but usually arrives between 9:45- 10:00. Always phone our DOM but just get told it's on it's way. Cannot speak to rep as he is the one who brings the second out. Any thoughts ?
If your rep brings the second lot out surely you can talk to him while he is there?
Your original post reads as though, you're out on delivery & you receive your mail while out on delivery, or am I reading it wrong? Never heard of this before.