ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Success factors

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
GaryQ
Posts: 11
Joined: 02 Sep 2014, 20:09
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by GaryQ »

Im trying to log in to success factors without much success. I fill in first screen with my pay no. And national insurance no. But then I'm presented with another screen asking for royalmail login and password.
I'm using home computer.
Any help appreciated.
Gummage
Posts: 72
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 15:37
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Gummage »

You want to get promoted within Royal Mail !?
Izzy wizzy, let's get busy!
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by Janet Brum »

Hi Gary, call the PSP Helpline on 0345 6060603 and they will sort it out.
Trumanity
Posts: 338
Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:08
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Trumanity »

no comment
Last edited by Trumanity on 31 Mar 2020, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
sheepy19
Posts: 13
Joined: 29 Aug 2013, 15:06
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by sheepy19 »

same problem.
getting the line manager to do that, that's gonna take another 5 weeks. :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by rogersh »

GaryQ wrote:Im trying to log in to success factors without much success. I fill in first screen with my pay no. And national insurance no. But then I'm presented with another screen asking for royalmail login and password.
I'm using home computer.
Any help appreciated.
This is from myroyalmail - Key Contacts - Not sure if it helps you!

Success Factors: Success Factors password reset: Your username is always your pay number. Your line manager can add your personal email address to your SuccessFactors account, this allows you to reset your password.