Thanks for the offer but foff
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Nice letter in the post!
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!
Thanks for the offer but foff
Thanks for the offer but foff
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
Returned to sender
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
snap , but no return address on it ,Pathfinder wrote:Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!
Thanks for the offer but foff
-
HarryPoorer
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 21:07
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
I,d rather earn my money by grafting thanks.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
Use one of your free stamps and send it to Moyaworktotime wrote:snap , but no return address on it ,Pathfinder wrote:Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!
Thanks for the offer but foff
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
nahh f**k that its not worth the 60+ pence , blue bin is easyier , lolCPTNemoUK wrote:Use one of your free stamps and send it to Moyaworktotime wrote:snap , but no return address on it ,Pathfinder wrote:Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!
Thanks for the offer but foff
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
Remember we all start at the bottom some people want to make it to the top good luck to them.worktotime wrote:nahh f**k that its not worth the 60+ pence , blue bin is easyier , lolCPTNemoUK wrote:Use one of your free stamps and send it to Moyaworktotime wrote:snap , but no return address on it ,Pathfinder wrote:Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!
Thanks for the offer but foff
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8874
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
True about where we start but why anyone would want to sell their soul for thirty pieces of silveraiden01 wrote:Remember we all start at the bottom some people want to make it to the top good luck to them.worktotime wrote:nahh f**k that its not worth the 60+ pence , blue bin is easyier , lolCPTNemoUK wrote:Use one of your free stamps and send it to Moyaworktotime wrote:snap , but no return address on it ,Pathfinder wrote:Had a letter through the door in the NE telling me manager recruitment is starting soon and that I should apply!!
Thanks for the offer but foff
to this shower is way beyond me
-
calsae
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 02 Jul 2013, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
Pity the letter wasn't checked over before sending out. Mistake in the wording in the first sentence
Shows the quality we have leading the way
Shows the quality we have leading the way
-
world class male
- Posts: 903
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
just shows the gulf between us and senior management,
several years ago it may have been a nice step up for an ageing postie to use their knowledge to help the business run better.
they certainly don't want our input now, would being a cover manager differ?
i know a few line managers who are decent folk, their hands are tied to deal with sensible decisions, we all know this but they must follow orders.
i wouldn't take that job for a gold pig even though i could do a better job if a more realistic budget was there, but that isn't going to happen
several years ago it may have been a nice step up for an ageing postie to use their knowledge to help the business run better.
they certainly don't want our input now, would being a cover manager differ?
i know a few line managers who are decent folk, their hands are tied to deal with sensible decisions, we all know this but they must follow orders.
i wouldn't take that job for a gold pig even though i could do a better job if a more realistic budget was there, but that isn't going to happen
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
I noticed they're looking for part-time 4hr cover managers, do you think they've finally caught on to the fact that once we're out the door there's f**k all for them to do?
I've also heard that all existing cover managers have to reapply for their roles and 30% of the roles will go to external applicants. Squeaky bum time for some I think.
I've also heard that all existing cover managers have to reapply for their roles and 30% of the roles will go to external applicants. Squeaky bum time for some I think.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
I have also heard if you apply but don't make the cut you can't have your old job back. I think it's a massive ruse to get rid of a load of posties to be honest.
-
world class male
- Posts: 903
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
the 4hr role has been there ages, i know 1 who was on a 20hr contract but usually did 50/60, he eventually worked (and shock...he did) to full time domfishtank wrote:I noticed they're looking for part-time 4hr cover managers, do you think they've finally caught on to the fact that once we're out the door there's f**k all for them to do?
I've also heard that all existing cover managers have to reapply for their roles and 30% of the roles will go to external applicants. Squeaky bum time for some I think.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
That's ridiculous,if you don't make the cut, how have you compromised the chances of getting your old job back? If you're acting up, it's to fill a gap,which you then create, if the gap you're covering is filled, you resume to your normal duty.CPTNemoUK wrote:I have also heard if you apply but don't make the cut you can't have your old job back. I think it's a massive ruse to get rid of a load of posties to be honest.
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Nice letter in the post!
It's a nice easy way of getting rid of Doms and replacing them with equally s**t but cheaper bodies.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"