ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Exchanging Uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
johnnylincoln
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Dec 2017, 22:04
Gender: Male

Exchanging Uniform

Post by johnnylincoln »

Hi,

I started at the end of November and ordered trousers in a 34” waist and medium polo shirts and fleece top. Six weeks later and with all the walking everything is far too big. Is there a way of changing them for a smaller size? Or am I stuck with what I have until I get my new allowance?
Thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Exchanging Uniform

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

The system won't let you order any more. but the manager can. I'd ask them to order replacements for you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Exchanging Uniform

Post by twoloops »

Override your manager FREE PHONE 0800 7315137 they'll sort you out :shhhhh
johnnylincoln
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Dec 2017, 22:04
Gender: Male

Exchanging Uniform

Post by johnnylincoln »

That you. I’ll try giving them a call.
49erman
Posts: 254
Joined: 18 Sep 2017, 13:18
Gender: Male

Exchanging Uniform

Post by 49erman »

Johnnylincoln.........how did you get on with exchanging your uniform? I’m in exactly the same position.....