Coughing and sneezing customers , who hands them the PDA or says " have you got a cold ?, do you mind if I squiggle on here for you " ?
I don't want the germs so try to keep the PDA myself.
In a large business yesterday and the Secretary was looking really ill , she had taken the train in from North London , bet the other passengers were chuffed
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Unwell customers
-
elteleltel
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 17:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hertfordshire
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Unwell customers
But your more likely catch a cold flu from your kid's or work colleges but it is almost as unnerving as a rabid dog and some peoples hygiene is worse some wipe their backside after defecating with their hands sad but true!
-
elteleltel
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 17:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hertfordshire
Unwell customers
Like the customer in the week who said " been sitting on the bog" opens door and then does his trousers up ....nice eh
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Unwell customers
No worse than putting the trolley in the van and finding dog sh!t on a wheel.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Unwell customers
At least it's doggy do and not human poo not that I condone the act of leaving a shitty dog turd in the van over the weekend something would have smelt amiss!fb1969 wrote:No worse than putting the trolley in the van and finding dog sh!t on a wheel.
-
yubin282
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
- Gender: Male
Unwell customers
could be worse there hands could be covered in dog s**t
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Unwell customers
Nearer to home i go to the toilet in the office I can hear the roll in trap 3 been pulled several times then the trap door opens Joe Bloggs walks outs says " are you alright" straight out in to the office floor no washethe hands.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Unwell customers
Reminds me of a drinking acquaintance from years ago. One of our Sunday lunchtime haunts used to put bowls of nuts, roast spuds and cheese on the bar. One afternoon my acquaintance returned from the toilets and announced "I read the other day that one in three people don't wash their hands after a crap. Well, I am that one in three." And then proceeded to pluck cheese from the bowl.Kings Norton wrote:Nearer to home i go to the toilet in the office I can hear the roll in trap 3 been pulled several times then the trap door opens Joe Bloggs walks outs says " are you alright" straight out in to the office floor no washethe hands.
It's fair to say he got the lion's share on Sundays from that moment onwards, the dirty nerk.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Unwell customers
You would think in a civilised society we could put an end to this behaviour personally I would chop their hand's off!crimson king wrote:Reminds me of a drinking acquaintance from years ago. One of our Sunday lunchtime haunts used to put bowls of nuts, roast spuds and cheese on the bar. One afternoon my acquaintance returned from the toilets and announced "I read the other day that one in three people don't wash their hands after a crap. Well, I am that one in three." And then proceeded to pluck cheese from the bowl.Kings Norton wrote:Nearer to home i go to the toilet in the office I can hear the roll in trap 3 been pulled several times then the trap door opens Joe Bloggs walks outs says " are you alright" straight out in to the office floor no washethe hands.
It's fair to say he got the lion's share on Sundays from that moment onwards, the dirty nerk.![]()
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Unwell customers
and he is proud of that?! That is disgustingk979aaa wrote:You would think in a civilised society we could put an end to this behaviour personally I would chop their hand's off!crimson king wrote:Reminds me of a drinking acquaintance from years ago. One of our Sunday lunchtime haunts used to put bowls of nuts, roast spuds and cheese on the bar. One afternoon my acquaintance returned from the toilets and announced "I read the other day that one in three people don't wash their hands after a crap. Well, I am that one in three." And then proceeded to pluck cheese from the bowl.Kings Norton wrote:Nearer to home i go to the toilet in the office I can hear the roll in trap 3 been pulled several times then the trap door opens Joe Bloggs walks outs says " are you alright" straight out in to the office floor no washethe hands.
It's fair to say he got the lion's share on Sundays from that moment onwards, the dirty nerk.![]()