Since returning on rehab(haven’t heard if I’m off it yet although I’m doing full deliveries, never done any indoor) from plantar, my day off has been Tuesday every week.i didn’t get a day off this week as it fell on Boxing Day.
I question next week. Suddenly I’m on a different duty to this week and my day off would fall coincidentally on Monday lol.
Normal?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Day off next week
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Day off next week
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 22#p795022" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That topic is similar to yours, maybe you can find the answer if you read it :)
That topic is similar to yours, maybe you can find the answer if you read it :)