ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ot

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Chelseablue
Posts: 2222
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

Ot

Post by Chelseablue »

Does some of the otime for last week get paid next week as hardly any otime on my wage slip this week ?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Ot

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Yes https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=83136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
joewyan
Posts: 382
Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
Gender: Male

Ot

Post by joewyan »

Just Saturdays overtime unless your office was late putting fridays through.
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Ot

Post by Celgar »

Yes. I worked my day off on 23/12/2017 so I will get that money next week instead.
The same will happen for overtime etc at the end of week commencing 25/12/2017 which will be paid a week extra later.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Ot

Post by wacko74 »

I've only been paid my overtime for mon (18th) dom reckons that's correct and all other ot for the rest of the week (tues onwards) will be on next weeks... doesn't sound right to me, I'll believe it when I see it.
thekiddykid
Posts: 116
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38

Ot

Post by thekiddykid »

All the ot I worked up until Fri 22/12 has been paid on this weeks wage slip :Very Happy
joewyan
Posts: 382
Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
Gender: Male

Ot

Post by joewyan »

Celgar wrote:Yes. I worked my day off on 23/12/2017 so I will get that money next week instead.
The same will happen for overtime etc at the end of week commencing 25/12/2017 which will be paid a week extra later.
You were lucky enough to have your day off on 23/12 and you chose to work it??