ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
ips question
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
ips question
I have ips built into my daily workload,48 mins mon,40 mins tue,1hr 15 mins wed,thur,fri and 48 mins sat,am I within my right to go onto my frame after my time has elapsed to put in my own mail on my frame,i don't come in early I come in my start time go on ips until its finished,this is more often after my allotted time on ips,then I am playing catch up putting mail into the frame,just want to know can I come of ips when my allotted time is up.tried it before and dom has said can you go back on ips until it is finished
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
ips question
You should be able to, however management don’t care.
So next time this happens, follow instruction and then follow the cut off procedure. Reason being spending more than the allotted time on the IPS
So next time this happens, follow instruction and then follow the cut off procedure. Reason being spending more than the allotted time on the IPS
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
ips question
He can ask you to perform any reasonable request. If it impacts on your ability to complete your delivery, you are under no obligation to go over your finishing time. Stand up for yourself and let them know beforehand.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
ips question
Just say if I am on the IPS longer than my allocated time then I will not be able to complete my delivery so therefore I will be leaving mail in.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
ips question
do you have a work plan up ? ie what spare time you have to do ips , do your time and walk off as your ips is worked out on what mail you have , its not just a set time everyday , every week , if it asks you to go back up on ips tell whoever that it will have an impact on your delivery outdoors so tell them you will be finishing on your time
. unless you want the o/t , don't be pressured to start early , no break , take short cuts.