Hi All
What is the Mail forecast for tomorrow? are we going to be up to our eyes in cards and parcels again or are we going to get a brake and the mail volumes in line with a normal Saturday. Don't fancy another 17.30 finish like Thursday!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
-
Daveg50
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 02 Jun 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
Hammered but your management team will see you through by bullying and bribes and bullshit all par for the course tee off at 10.00 am at the local golf course management got to love it and they have no shame!
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
Our Mail centre is hammered.
I’m not going past my time just because management wanted to do Christmas on the cheap.
Not my problem.
I’m not going past my time just because management wanted to do Christmas on the cheap.
Not my problem.
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
Don't forget your lapsing if it's quiet

-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
to right and well said ,Creditshampoo wrote:Our Mail centre is hammered.
I’m not going past my time just because management wanted to do Christmas on the cheap.
Not my problem.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
1.15pm I am out the door off to football finished or not, not my problem.
Gatwick has failed on letters I was told.
Cutting off Christmas Eve or not
Gatwick has failed on letters I was told.
Cutting off Christmas Eve or not
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
Last we heard our local MC was overflowing with parcels. I get the impression Amazon hasn't been able to cope so they passed a lot of Parcels onto RM. I am expecting us to be swamped with parcels tomorrow. Seems like less cards this year although it is hard to judge. We will have an extra postie to do just parcels. I hope to finish at a reasonable time but I sort of predict I might end up working in the dark like the past two days.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
I will be taking stuff out to take me to my finish time. Anything past that is thier problem. I even heard they want to lapse today but also heard it's going to bad on packetsCelgar wrote:Last we heard our local MC was overflowing with parcels. I get the impression Amazon hasn't been able to cope so they passed a lot of Parcels onto RM. I am expecting us to be swamped with parcels tomorrow. Seems like less cards this year although it is hard to judge. We will have an extra postie to do just parcels. I hope to finish at a reasonable time but I sort of predict I might end up working in the dark like the past two days.
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3288
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
ka failed yesterday and will do so again today
told to leave mail and take all pkts 1st class stamped mail they dont give a f**k
its a national disgrace
cwu should be all over this
and mgmt doing opg work to save ot or cut offs
were a joke of a company now
told to leave mail and take all pkts 1st class stamped mail they dont give a f**k
its a national disgrace
cwu should be all over this
and mgmt doing opg work to save ot or cut offs
were a joke of a company now
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
It wouldn't matter if the forecast was zero at our place. There was at least a day's worth left behind yesterday to guarantee that today would be busy.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
Grafted till 3pm on Saturday. Our office cleared shortly after
Christmas and hard graft go hand in hand. I love Christmas 
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Mail forcast for tomorrow Saturday 23 Dec
I think I finished at 1530 on Saturday and was the last one back. It was a bit quieter than the previous days. Weather forecast says heavy snow for Wednesday morning so not sure what will happen.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.