So if I work 5 days between Monday to Saturday normally with a random day off allocated the week before.
And next week Mon and Tues are bank holidays.
How many days should I be working next week? 3 days between weds and Saturday?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Between Xmas and new year
-
t3mcIUQWE2
- Posts: 137
- Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 17:04
- Gender: Male
Between Xmas and new year
3 or 4, depending on how much you have been sucking up to your manager.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Between Xmas and new year
THe rule is that you should be working 3 days. Most managers will try to get you to work 4 though. If you do work 4 you are entitled to either have a days holiday added to your entitlement or to be paid overtime for the day worked.
-
Kobi72
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 16 Sep 2012, 11:01
- Gender: Male
Between Xmas and new year
Yes I've been stitched up next week,& I'm down to work 4 days,so can i claim overtime or day of in lieu?
-
Post12345
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 18 Sep 2017, 18:56
- Gender: Female
Between Xmas and new year
Got told 4 whether I like it or not waaaaaaa
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Between Xmas and new year
then you are owed a lieu day or a days pay whether they like it or not!