ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Part time holiday pay!
-
mph147
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 18 May 2016, 19:49
- Gender: Male
Part time holiday pay!
Have worked at royal mail for 18 months and have always worked fulltime hours. I have persistently tried to get an hour increase but don't get anywhere! Is there any way of getting an increase in holiday pay that actually reflects the hours you work?
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Part time holiday pay!
Stop doing full time hours. Get all or most the part timers in your office to follow suit. Even if it’s just one day a week collectively and all put in grievances and follow it until the end
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Part time holiday pay!
First ask your rep what the union are doing about this.mph147 wrote:Have worked at royal mail for 18 months and have always worked fulltime hours. I have persistently tried to get an hour increase but don't get anywhere! Is there any way of getting an increase in holiday pay that actually reflects the hours you work?
Secondly contact ACAS and ask their advice (given that the CWU have ignored this problem for too long)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Part time holiday pay!
Ignored is a little stong as there are various LTBs about it, and apparently, it is a point of discussion at the current talks.clashcityrocker wrote:First ask your rep what the union are doing about this.mph147 wrote:Have worked at royal mail for 18 months and have always worked fulltime hours. I have persistently tried to get an hour increase but don't get anywhere! Is there any way of getting an increase in holiday pay that actually reflects the hours you work?
Secondly contact ACAS and ask their advice (given that the CWU have ignored this problem for too long)
Struggled, I think is a more appropriate word.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
South_London_Postie
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
- Gender: Male
Part time holiday pay!
What credit shampoo said, the quickest way to get PTimers made up is to collectively stop doing overtime.
I have seen it work first hand.
I have seen it work first hand.
-
mph147
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 18 May 2016, 19:49
- Gender: Male
Part time holiday pay!
Thanks for replies