ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

mybundle

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
donein
Posts: 136
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
Location: north devon

mybundle

Post by donein »

can someone on here please explain in plain English on how i get on in mybundle it keeps telling me my D.O.B is incorrect and me password got me stumped :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh thanks in advanced if anybody can help
Steve
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

mybundle

Post by maisymoo04 »

did you log in with your pay number ste
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

mybundle

Post by maisymoo04 »

if its first time you need to register if not its pay number username and password if you forgot them they send you a temporay pass word change on ye email address
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
nickbsmooth
Posts: 279
Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
Gender: Male
Location: South East

mybundle

Post by nickbsmooth »

Mine wouldn't let me complete the application,using the temporary username and password.
I kept being asked to correct email address which I did. It still wasnt happy so I gave up.
donein
Posts: 136
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
Location: north devon

mybundle

Post by donein »

nickbsmooth wrote:Mine wouldn't let me complete the application,using the temporary username and password.
I kept being asked to correct email address which I did. It still wasnt happy so I gave up.
ditto mate be more easy to fly the shuttle :arrrghhh
donein
Posts: 136
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
Location: north devon

mybundle

Post by donein »

maisymoo04 wrote:did you log in with your pay number ste

yes mate no luck kept telling me unrecognizable :arrrghhh :arrrghhh