ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Funny reviews of RM job.
-
deadbox
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 11:51
Funny reviews of RM job.
https://www.adzuna.co.uk/jobs/company/r ... il/reviews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Funny reviews of RM job.
have to say i agree with most of them haha. apart from some of the super positive ones where they must be management
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3221
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Funny reviews of RM job.
The Bobby Charlton crybaby posts on here
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Funny reviews of RM job.
Its not very good is it.
I work in a friendly Office where new starters are helped where possible but we have taken on 8 new Posties this year and every one has quit, not one stayed. I think that says plenty.
I work in a friendly Office where new starters are helped where possible but we have taken on 8 new Posties this year and every one has quit, not one stayed. I think that says plenty.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
South_London_Postie
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
- Gender: Male
Funny reviews of RM job.
What sane person would stay in a work place where the newbies get treated like a shovel of s**t !
-
ThatsNotPlumb
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 08 Feb 2012, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Funny reviews of RM job.
Very, very amusing reading some of those 90% of which I agree with completely.