Hey all
I'm new here and looking some information about overtime.
I have 25h part time contract, but would like to work overtime. Who should I ask for it?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Overtime
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Overtime
In my short experience you don't have to ask- the overtime kinda finds you, even when you don't really want it.
But I guess your line manager would be your first stop if you want some overtime and aren't getting any.
But I guess your line manager would be your first stop if you want some overtime and aren't getting any.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Overtime
also if you can drive and had your change over (learned to drive a royal mail van in your office) and have spare time in the afternoon ask if you can go on the collections list were you peform afternoon collections on sch attendance some staff in offices wont mention this because they think its there overtime but just ask to go on the list if there is one 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"