ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Tomorrow

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bensonhedge
Posts: 448
Joined: 15 Mar 2010, 20:14
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by bensonhedge »

Heard it's gonna be light,and we gotta lapse 2 duties
bobthepostie
Posts: 135
Joined: 24 Mar 2010, 17:41
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by bobthepostie »

That you boss? :nana
hans solo
Posts: 3288
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by hans solo »

will still cut off :Very Happy
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by eastie »

bensonhedge wrote:Heard it's gonna be light,and we gotta lapse 2 duties
Is this a joke ?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Tomorrow

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

bensonhedge wrote:Heard it's gonna be light,and we gotta lapse 2 duties
After Black Friday and Cyber Monday - doubt it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
chickenwittle
Posts: 2095
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by chickenwittle »

Been told by local manager tracked parcel volumes are mental tomorrow .
blisterfeet
Posts: 103
Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by blisterfeet »

Can be as busy as it wants I have a finish time and thats it.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by Creditshampoo »

I bought back 17 tracked today poor DOMs figures
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by worktotime »

bensonhedge wrote:Heard it's gonna be light,and we gotta lapse 2 duties
f***ing lapsing :left: , why is his traffic figures the same as the so called summer lull , lol, tell him to f**k off you have a finish time. :thumbup
Deadly
Posts: 703
Joined: 12 Jul 2014, 21:38
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by Deadly »

A driver from our local mail centre said that they'd run out of room to store packets and managers were running around like headless chickens :crazy:

So yeah, it's going to be light tomorrow :whistle
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by Celgar »

Fairly certain it will be very heavy tomorrow given that it is a Wednesday. Even disregarding Black Friday/Xmas our mail centre has a virtual day off every Tuesday so Wednesdays are always heavy. Sort of like two days mail in one day.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
Bernardson
Posts: 320
Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 23:22

Tomorrow

Post by Bernardson »

This thread needs to be changed to Today for Today and Tomorrow it should be changed to Yesterday :left:
I think I need to lye down now :crazy:
citypostie
Posts: 895
Joined: 08 Apr 2009, 19:42
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by citypostie »

bensonhedge wrote:Heard it's gonna be light,and we gotta lapse 2 duties
Are you in my office? Cos the forecast was spot on. Everyone getting a nice flyer or a bit of ghost
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by CPTNemoUK »

Couldn't move in my office. I had two York's of parcels for when I started at 6.40 :nana followed by another 1 and half :left:. And I'm on a single duty so it was all just for one walk.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Tomorrow

Post by wacko74 »

Today was the lightest Weds I've had since about August... very strange considering Black Friday and Christmas looming.