ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Perks missing from Benifits

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
robbo44
Posts: 18
Joined: 01 Nov 2011, 18:33
Gender: Male

Perks missing from Benifits

Post by robbo44 »

Just went to get some cinema tickets and guess what "Perks has gone"........
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Perks missing from Benifits

Post by Lounge Lizard »

And we've not had the stamps yet. :shock:
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Perks missing from Benifits

Post by Lounge Lizard »

robbo44 wrote:Just went to get some cinema tickets and guess what "Perks has gone"........
Cinema and Perks brings to mind https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :thumbup
matt76
Posts: 25
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 13:36
Gender: Male

Perks missing from Benifits

Post by matt76 »

It’s still there. Up to 40% off....
robbo44
Posts: 18
Joined: 01 Nov 2011, 18:33
Gender: Male

Perks missing from Benifits

Post by robbo44 »

I can't see them....
Lilly J
Posts: 22
Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 17:29
Gender: Female

Perks missing from Benifits

Post by Lilly J »

Have you got a link? I've no idea what benefits I can have, being quite a newbie and no idea how I'm supposed to know