Hi lads n lassies
Please can someone tell me If you are entitled to one days payed leave If your Mrs is rushed in to hospital? Sure I read it somewhere.
I may have to be off tomorrow due to a issue and got a feeling the dom will try to screw us over.
Thanks.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Special leave?
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Special leave?
I don't know about 'entitled' as such but I think any reasonable manager would give you a day off to enable you to take your wife to hospital. Worse case scenario it would be marked down as a sick day for you personally. Certainly postmen in our office have had time off when close relatives have been I'll.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Special leave?
Or you can take it in lieu of annual leave or Make the hours up by rest day working.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Special leave?
" Other Time Off" would be classed as " DOMESTIC DISTRESS" and by all accounts should be PAID leave.19times wrote:Hi lads n lassies
Please can someone tell me If you are entitled to one days payed leave If your Mrs is rushed in to hospital? Sure I read it somewhere.
I may have to be off tomorrow due to a issue and got a feeling the dom will try to screw us over.
Thanks.