£100...or £200.........or Nothing
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas Bonus
-
paulblues111
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 19:09
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
Christmas bonus...............Anyone heard anything
£100...or £200.........or Nothing

£100...or £200.........or Nothing
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
be a big fat zero after we go on strike i reckon
-
Walking boots
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 12 May 2017, 21:30
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
£100, pro rata for part timers, paid on Xmas eve !!!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Christmas Bonus
No Christmas agreement yet, so every answer is speculative. However, I expect it to remain the same as in previous years.
I also half expect a "bung" to not strike before Christmas as well.
I also half expect a "bung" to not strike before Christmas as well.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
I expect the usual 2 lots of £100? And maybe a lump sum offered to us directly after the talks. Whether we accept it or not is another question.
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
Yeah same here but Pro rata now we get paid the difference between part /full time in overtime instead of being made up to proper full time pay for December any more, Tw*ts. Mind you we're getting a bacon sarnie bought on sat 23rd, presume they won't let the full timers take a bite first so that's pro-rata as well !!Creditshampoo wrote:I expect the usual 2 lots of £100? And maybe a lump sum offered to us directly after the talks. Whether we accept it or not is another question.
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
Its time this pro rata cr ap was got rid of, the P/T do the same as us, so why should they suffer.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Christmas Bonus
They don't in the eyes of royalmail but if fultimers got a 35 hour week someone must pick up the slack and the partime staff could well find themselfs near fulltime and pro rata may be less!borgpicard wrote:Its time this pro rata cr ap was got rid of, the P/T do the same as us, so why should they suffer.
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
Nothing agreed as yet,heard there in TALKS about it

-
donein
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
- Location: north devon
Christmas Bonus
do you get the bonus if you are on sick leave (poor me)TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No Christmas agreement yet, so every answer is speculative. However, I expect it to remain the same as in previous years.
I also half expect a "bung" to not strike before Christmas as well.
-
Walking boots
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 12 May 2017, 21:30
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
This is what I’ve seen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
That is for 2016Walking boots wrote:This is what I’ve seen
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
Somebody has ammended some of the dates but not all of them.aiden01 wrote:That is for 2016Walking boots wrote:This is what I’ve seen
Who or why is anybody's guess. As fakes go it's not the best.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Walking boots
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 12 May 2017, 21:30
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
fishtank wrote:Somebody has ammended some of the dates but not all of them.aiden01 wrote:That is for 2016Walking boots wrote:This is what I’ve seen
Who or why is anybody's guess. As fakes go it's not the best.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Christmas Bonus
I think what that is might be a local document produced from a template using the agreement from previous years. Most of it is likely to be the case anyway. There have been difficulties agreeing this year's Christmas arrangements mostly surrounding resourcing evening parcel deliveries and extended callers office opening.
I would expect the status quo to hold the field for most of it including bonuses.
I would expect the status quo to hold the field for most of it including bonuses.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share