ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas Bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
paulblues111
Posts: 10
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 19:09
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by paulblues111 »

Christmas bonus...............Anyone heard anything
£100...or £200.........or Nothing :thumbup :thumbdown :crazy:
loverman shabba
Posts: 238
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by loverman shabba »

be a big fat zero after we go on strike i reckon
Walking boots
Posts: 26
Joined: 12 May 2017, 21:30
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by Walking boots »

£100, pro rata for part timers, paid on Xmas eve !!!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Christmas Bonus

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

No Christmas agreement yet, so every answer is speculative. However, I expect it to remain the same as in previous years.

I also half expect a "bung" to not strike before Christmas as well.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by Creditshampoo »

I expect the usual 2 lots of £100? And maybe a lump sum offered to us directly after the talks. Whether we accept it or not is another question.
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by ted_e_bear »

Creditshampoo wrote:I expect the usual 2 lots of £100? And maybe a lump sum offered to us directly after the talks. Whether we accept it or not is another question.
Yeah same here but Pro rata now we get paid the difference between part /full time in overtime instead of being made up to proper full time pay for December any more, Tw*ts. Mind you we're getting a bacon sarnie bought on sat 23rd, presume they won't let the full timers take a bite first so that's pro-rata as well !!
borgpicard
Posts: 486
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by borgpicard »

Its time this pro rata cr ap was got rid of, the P/T do the same as us, so why should they suffer.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Christmas Bonus

Post by k979aaa »

borgpicard wrote:Its time this pro rata cr ap was got rid of, the P/T do the same as us, so why should they suffer.
They don't in the eyes of royalmail but if fultimers got a 35 hour week someone must pick up the slack and the partime staff could well find themselfs near fulltime and pro rata may be less!
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by comeracing »

Nothing agreed as yet,heard there in TALKS about it :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
donein
Posts: 136
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
Location: north devon

Christmas Bonus

Post by donein »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No Christmas agreement yet, so every answer is speculative. However, I expect it to remain the same as in previous years.

I also half expect a "bung" to not strike before Christmas as well.
do you get the bonus if you are on sick leave (poor me) :neutral:
Walking boots
Posts: 26
Joined: 12 May 2017, 21:30
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by Walking boots »

This is what I’ve seen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by aiden01 »

Walking boots wrote:This is what I’ve seen
That is for 2016 :shock:
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by fishtank »

aiden01 wrote:
Walking boots wrote:This is what I’ve seen
That is for 2016 :shock:
Somebody has ammended some of the dates but not all of them.
Who or why is anybody's guess. As fakes go it's not the best.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Walking boots
Posts: 26
Joined: 12 May 2017, 21:30
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by Walking boots »

fishtank wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
Walking boots wrote:This is what I’ve seen
That is for 2016 :shock:
Somebody has ammended some of the dates but not all of them.
Who or why is anybody's guess. As fakes go it's not the best.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Christmas Bonus

Post by fishtank »

I think what that is might be a local document produced from a template using the agreement from previous years. Most of it is likely to be the case anyway. There have been difficulties agreeing this year's Christmas arrangements mostly surrounding resourcing evening parcel deliveries and extended callers office opening.

I would expect the status quo to hold the field for most of it including bonuses.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share