ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
d2d times
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
d2d times
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=11243" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But a lot of it has been superseded by subsequent agreements. Is there a specific issue that interests you.
But a lot of it has been superseded by subsequent agreements. Is there a specific issue that interests you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
d2d times
http://www.cwumerseyamal.org.uk/Introdu ... elines.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;hans solo wrote:i would say they were looking at prep rates for so many items
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
d2d times
Ahh I remember that well, the manager said you've got loads of time as the mail is down !!This move into workload
will require delivery duties to be adjusted and allowances to
be made in order to provide sufficient time to ‘prep’ the
items and deliver them.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
d2d times
yeah mails down. Nobody told Matalan thatted_e_bear wrote:Ahh I remember that well, the manager said you've got loads of time as the mail is down !!This move into workload
will require delivery duties to be adjusted and allowances to
be made in order to provide sufficient time to ‘prep’ the
items and deliver them.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
d2d times
Couple threads/agreements in our VERY IMPORTANT:2010 THREADS AND DOWNLOADS stickie.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Dexydog
- Posts: 887
- Joined: 14 Jan 2017, 13:54
- Gender: Male
d2d times
Just had a read of agreements on d2d prep as it causes loads of problems in my office.
Did I read this correctly- agreed indoor prep time for, for example, 6 items is 14 minutes for 83 delivery points??
If that's correct, I'm sorry but that is totally impossible.
We do a fifth per day and on Friday it took me 45 minutes to do 120, plus 45 minutes on part-timer frame.
So that totals 90 minutes just doing d2d prep!!
Where do these agreements come from because that just stuffs any argument I have with DOM to explain why I'm late out.
Did I read this correctly- agreed indoor prep time for, for example, 6 items is 14 minutes for 83 delivery points??
If that's correct, I'm sorry but that is totally impossible.
We do a fifth per day and on Friday it took me 45 minutes to do 120, plus 45 minutes on part-timer frame.
So that totals 90 minutes just doing d2d prep!!
Where do these agreements come from because that just stuffs any argument I have with DOM to explain why I'm late out.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
d2d times
it just means you cut off moreDexydog wrote:Just had a read of agreements on d2d prep as it causes loads of problems in my office.
Did I read this correctly- agreed indoor prep time for, for example, 6 items is 14 minutes for 83 delivery points??
If that's correct, I'm sorry but that is totally impossible.
We do a fifth per day and on Friday it took me 45 minutes to do 120, plus 45 minutes on part-timer frame.
So that totals 90 minutes just doing d2d prep!!
Where do these agreements come from because that just stuffs any argument I have with DOM to explain why I'm late out.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
d2d times
What I would like to know is all this extra the posties have to do d2d,lapsing etc.What extra work do managers have to do exactly? None I expect apart from rubbing their hands together thinking of all the extra bonus they will be getting for bullying their workforce into doing their unachievable targets. 
-
t3mcIUQWE2
- Posts: 137
- Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 17:04
- Gender: Male
d2d times
Go out delivering 'til 8 at night.Brandy wrote:What I would like to know is all this extra the posties have to do d2d,lapsing etc.What extra work do managers have to do exactly? None I expect apart from rubbing their hands together thinking of all the extra bonus they will be getting for bullying their workforce into doing their unachievable targets.