ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bandero shoes
-
kingeric
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Bandero shoes
Anyone know what's going on with these. I asked my DOM to order me a pair and she said they aren't available to order. Today I've looked on my own on the site and she was right. They aren't there. Only easy flex, magnum and anvils are available. But people in my office have them
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Bandero shoes
They've probably just run out of all sizes, I'd keep looking daily if I were you and as soon as they crop up again get them ordered.
-
centenaryman
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
- Gender: Male
Bandero shoes
going by whats happened at our gaff,,,,,,and yes im probably wrong......
the bandero shoes firstly were smaller Im size so we were all returning them for the next size up.....
2nd after a couple of weeks we now have several,,,an I meant 6 or 7 lads out of 50 ish in the office with bandero shoes that have fell apart or soles worn quicker than anything we worn out b4 LOL...split were they bend with your foot etc
my opinion is they look good but are really crapply made.
the bandero shoes firstly were smaller Im size so we were all returning them for the next size up.....
2nd after a couple of weeks we now have several,,,an I meant 6 or 7 lads out of 50 ish in the office with bandero shoes that have fell apart or soles worn quicker than anything we worn out b4 LOL...split were they bend with your foot etc
my opinion is they look good but are really crapply made.
-
kingeric
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Bandero shoes
Still no sign of these. The others on offer and rubbish so won't be ordering them.
I've spoken to a few guys in the office with the bandero shoes and they have told me that after 2-3 months the grip months shoes is going rapidly and they are starting to fall apart. So maybe they have been pulled.
I've spoken to a few guys in the office with the bandero shoes and they have told me that after 2-3 months the grip months shoes is going rapidly and they are starting to fall apart. So maybe they have been pulled.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Bandero shoes
I doubt they would get pulled for that, it's normal for ALL Royal Mail shoes.kingeric wrote: they have told me that after 2-3 months the grip months shoes is going rapidly and they are starting to fall apart. So maybe they have been pulled.
It was a trial, so presumably they had limited quantities.
In my opinion they are the best shoes I've had in ten years.