Hi
I only work on Saturdays so my contractual hours are 8 hours a week (just for a bit of extra money)
I received my basic pay
Delivery supplement
And a weekday overtime @SSPR
The latter I don't uunderstand as I have not worked any overtime and this only my second week!
An error maybe?
Not that I'm complaining cause my has doubled but I don't wanna get in trouble or they ask for the it back of there has been an error?
Any help would be appreciated please
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay
Its you pay for the induction day at a guess.
Ps deleted 3 other threads exactly the same but posted in inappropriate sections.
Ps deleted 3 other threads exactly the same but posted in inappropriate sections.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.