ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
-
nuns
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
I had a wonderful day
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dennyboycox
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 29 Jun 2014, 21:12
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
PLAYED GOLF TODAY AND HAD TO CHIP OUT FROM BEHIND A TREE 
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
I did press coffee, white, no sugar by mistake this morning
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
Overheard this conversation:
"I was in the chemist and a pregnant woman was getting her flu jab.
That's all those bad antibiotics going straight to the baby. They put bad antibiotics in the vaccine that's why all the kids get autism."
I really felt like screaming.
"I was in the chemist and a pregnant woman was getting her flu jab.
That's all those bad antibiotics going straight to the baby. They put bad antibiotics in the vaccine that's why all the kids get autism."
I really felt like screaming.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
thewackymonkey
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 13 May 2014, 16:04
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
Just wondered what the general consensus on here is of these postings by nuns???
Reading the posts Ummmmm, Smells like a newbie appointed manager from the recent recruitment campaign, that appears to have an autocratic style of managing of do what I tell you to do because IM the manager, and the Grammer and pronunciation is appalling nuns.
I am guessing its not what you thought the job description was going to be (should have read the small print) Well theirs DIM and Dimer sorry i meant DOM
For someone who thinks we should all just shut up and do what we are told YOU sure are moaning a lot yourself just lately!!!
Oh and to answer the question about my day: it was wonderful, I had a lovely day thank you for asking.
Reading the posts Ummmmm, Smells like a newbie appointed manager from the recent recruitment campaign, that appears to have an autocratic style of managing of do what I tell you to do because IM the manager, and the Grammer and pronunciation is appalling nuns.
I am guessing its not what you thought the job description was going to be (should have read the small print) Well theirs DIM and Dimer sorry i meant DOM
For someone who thinks we should all just shut up and do what we are told YOU sure are moaning a lot yourself just lately!!!
Oh and to answer the question about my day: it was wonderful, I had a lovely day thank you for asking.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
To clarify, what do you mean by "crap", and what do you mean by "deal with"? 
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
Had only one d2d on each frame to throw up this week, but one of them was the thickness of a standard block of cheese, making the bundles very chunky. And I found the continued lapsing very tiresome.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
People not using Title case for a thread, it makes the Home Page look messynuns wrote:what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=82583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
I had to deal with being told that to reduce my pain symptoms I should find alternative work, this was by the NHS I should add not RM.
A diagnosis would have been more welcome.
A diagnosis would have been more welcome.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
Just took the dog for a walk, four bags worth, does that count?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
Just back from the vet.
Had to have the cat put down.
Had to have the cat put down.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
Nice colorful writing Fish and Clash
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
He started it.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
BarnsleyLackey
- Posts: 349
- Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
- Gender: Male
what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
thewackymonkey wrote:Just wondered what the general consensus on here is of these postings by nuns???
Reading the posts Ummmmm, Smells like a newbie appointed manager from the recent recruitment campaign, that appears to have an autocratic style of managing of do what I tell you to do because IM the manager, and the Grammer and pronunciation is appalling nuns.
I am guessing its not what you thought the job description was going to be (should have read the small print) Well theirs DIM and Dimer sorry i meant DOM![]()
For someone who thinks we should all just shut up and do what we are told YOU sure are moaning a lot yourself just lately!!!
Oh and to answer the question about my day: it was wonderful, I had a lovely day thank you for asking.
Grammar.