ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
nuns
Posts: 147
Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by nuns »

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by fishtank »

I had a wonderful day
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dennyboycox
Posts: 56
Joined: 29 Jun 2014, 21:12
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by dennyboycox »

PLAYED GOLF TODAY AND HAD TO CHIP OUT FROM BEHIND A TREE :nana
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by fishtank »

I did press coffee, white, no sugar by mistake this morning
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by clashcityrocker »

Overheard this conversation:

"I was in the chemist and a pregnant woman was getting her flu jab.
That's all those bad antibiotics going straight to the baby. They put bad antibiotics in the vaccine that's why all the kids get autism."

I really felt like screaming.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
thewackymonkey
Posts: 31
Joined: 13 May 2014, 16:04
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by thewackymonkey »

Just wondered what the general consensus on here is of these postings by nuns???
Reading the posts Ummmmm, Smells like a newbie appointed manager from the recent recruitment campaign, that appears to have an autocratic style of managing of do what I tell you to do because IM the manager, and the Grammer and pronunciation is appalling nuns.
I am guessing its not what you thought the job description was going to be (should have read the small print) Well theirs DIM and Dimer sorry i meant DOM :cuppa
For someone who thinks we should all just shut up and do what we are told YOU sure are moaning a lot yourself just lately!!!
Oh and to answer the question about my day: it was wonderful, I had a lovely day thank you for asking.
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by greengiant »

To clarify, what do you mean by "crap", and what do you mean by "deal with"? :hmmmm
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by redneck »

Had only one d2d on each frame to throw up this week, but one of them was the thickness of a standard block of cheese, making the bundles very chunky. And I found the continued lapsing very tiresome.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

nuns wrote:what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??
People not using Title case for a thread, it makes the Home Page look messy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=82583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
nickbsmooth
Posts: 279
Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
Gender: Male
Location: South East

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by nickbsmooth »

I had to deal with being told that to reduce my pain symptoms I should find alternative work, this was by the NHS I should add not RM.
A diagnosis would have been more welcome.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by fishtank »

Just took the dog for a walk, four bags worth, does that count?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by clashcityrocker »

Just back from the vet.
Had to have the cat put down.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by Lincox »

Nice colorful writing Fish and Clash
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by clashcityrocker »

He started it.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
BarnsleyLackey
Posts: 349
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
Gender: Male

what crap have you had to deal with today.... ??

Post by BarnsleyLackey »

thewackymonkey wrote:Just wondered what the general consensus on here is of these postings by nuns???
Reading the posts Ummmmm, Smells like a newbie appointed manager from the recent recruitment campaign, that appears to have an autocratic style of managing of do what I tell you to do because IM the manager, and the Grammer and pronunciation is appalling nuns.
I am guessing its not what you thought the job description was going to be (should have read the small print) Well theirs DIM and Dimer sorry i meant DOM :cuppa
For someone who thinks we should all just shut up and do what we are told YOU sure are moaning a lot yourself just lately!!!
Oh and to answer the question about my day: it was wonderful, I had a lovely day thank you for asking.

Grammar. :wink: