Wondering if anyone can help point me in the right direction. The primary school on my walk and 2mins from my DO have asked me and my DOM to visit our office.
He said no due to health and safety issues. I think he is talking rubbish and told the school to go through official channels to organise a visit.
Who do they contact? Phone, email or contact name would be helpful. Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
school visits
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
school visits
http://teacherspost.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FAQ here with addresses http://teacherspost.co.uk/faq/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FAQ here with addresses http://teacherspost.co.uk/faq/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.