ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Video: Royal Mail Bulls**t Translator

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Richard_Skinner
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Oct 2017, 16:03
Gender: Male

Video: Royal Mail Bulls**t Translator

Post by Richard_Skinner »

UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Video: Royal Mail Bullshit Translator

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Excellent.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
Decky Boy
Posts: 440
Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
Gender: Male

Video: Royal Mail Bulls**t Translator

Post by Decky Boy »

:thumbup
HarryPoorer
Posts: 112
Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 21:07
Gender: Male

Video: Royal Mail Bulls**t Translator

Post by HarryPoorer »

Certainly true. I bet he has never touched a pouch and never works on saturday.
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Video: Royal Mail Bulls**t Translator

Post by Jpro747 »

These people have no soul. RM drones
edwardo
Posts: 180
Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 19:01
Gender: Male

Video: Royal Mail Bulls**t Translator

Post by edwardo »

What planet is he on