ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What we need to do now

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
feduppostie
Posts: 947
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46

What we need to do now

Post by feduppostie »

The first battle is done the war is not

we all need to be proactive on social media - everywhere - informing the public what this is really about pensions and terms and conditions

Have had many conversations on FB and twitter tonight and changed minds

Inform the general public why we are doing this and that they could be next

we will not win over everyone but we will get some

Hopefully this will mean they get back around the table and we get a decent result but if not we need the public onside
borgpicard
Posts: 486
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
Gender: Male

What we need to do now

Post by borgpicard »

Dont forgwt to mention what Moya got 23% and bonus plus perks.
feduppostie
Posts: 947
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46

What we need to do now

Post by feduppostie »

borgpicard wrote:Dont forgwt to mention what Moya got 23% and bonus plus perks.
very important as well as her pension topped up by 200,000
angelcakes8791
Posts: 23
Joined: 02 Dec 2016, 23:15
Gender: Female

What we need to do now

Post by angelcakes8791 »

Social media is annoying me especially the comments from people who just don’t understand the situation at all :mad
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

What we need to do now

Post by rubberbond »

angelcakes8791 wrote:Social media is annoying me especially the comments from people who just don’t understand the situation at all :mad
Don't go on there then.
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

What we need to do now

Post by Brandy »

The trouble is the public just dont know what is going on in RM.I got out a few months ago after long service and when I tell people the appalling way I was spoken to and treated in the last few years they are shocked and find it unbelieveable,in the end I was made to hate the job I had loved for so long. So you must tell and explain to people what its really all about,I will continue to do so.
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

What we need to do now

Post by DirtyHarry »

I tell the public why Royal Mail employees are so unhappy in their work, every chance I get.
But I will be striking whether they like it, or not.
We have to look out for ourselves, our future, and f**k anyone who has a problem with that.