ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
-
sussexlad
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
Is there a live feed anywhere of the press conference? My hopes are not high that Sky/BBC News will show it live.
-
theargyspy
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 17:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: UK
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
http://www.facebook.com/thecommunicationsunion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;sussexlad wrote:Is there a live feed anywhere of the press conference? My hopes are not high that Sky/BBC News will show it live.
"Never have I known an employee so keen to employ you, then so eager to get rid of you!"
-
sussexlad
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
Thank you.theargyspy wrote:http://www.facebook.com/thecommunicationsunion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;sussexlad wrote:Is there a live feed anywhere of the press conference? My hopes are not high that Sky/BBC News will show it live.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
Live Now
https://www.facebook.com/Thecommunicati ... 349717172/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/Thecommunicati ... 349717172/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
awesomepenguin
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 14 Sep 2016, 20:14
- Gender: Male
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
You will be lucky if SKY or BBC even mention it. Maybe get a brief report on the Ian King Live section on SKY at 6:30pm.sussexlad wrote:Is there a live feed anywhere of the press conference? My hopes are not high that Sky/BBC News will show it live.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
awesomepenguin wrote:You will be lucky if SKY or BBC even mention it. Maybe get a brief report on the Ian King Live section on SKY at 6:30pm.sussexlad wrote:Is there a live feed anywhere of the press conference? My hopes are not high that Sky/BBC News will show it live.
Actually, I think they will, this is the first big Industrial Action Ballot since the new Strike Laws came in. They'll have a different agenda than use obviously, but it is a big UK story.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
awesomepenguin
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 14 Sep 2016, 20:14
- Gender: Male
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
Possibly yes. But then that could end up detracting from the reason the ballot was called.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
awesomepenguin wrote:Possibly yes. But then that could end up detracting from the reason the ballot was called.
That's what I meant by a different agenda.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
Massive Yes result and massive turn out https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 55#p784555" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
awesomepenguin
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 14 Sep 2016, 20:14
- Gender: Male
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
It's on the SKY news Breaking News clicker. But now they are rabbiting on about Boris Johnsons Tory Party Conference speech. 
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
It's on BBC NEWS ticker tape
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Live feed of the CWU press conference?
LBC has reported it.