ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Harrington jacket

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
tonytucker
Posts: 190
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
Gender: Male
Location: Essex now

Harrington jacket

Post by tonytucker »

Brand new size large any offers!?
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Harrington jacket

Post by Creditshampoo »

Yea your P45
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Harrington jacket

Post by Spedley »

The uniform is Royal Mail's and you don't have the right to pass it on to a third party (either free or for money). Admittedly it is an outdated piece of uniform so security issues shouldn't really apply and I doubt RM want it back so I can't see any problem with you selling it on ebay at your own risk. Selling it on the forum is not appropriate.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Harrington jacket

Post by Dorset Plodder »

Spedley wrote:The uniform is Royal Mail's and you don't have the right to pass it on to a third party (either free or for money). Admittedly it is an outdated piece of uniform so security issues shouldn't really apply and I doubt RM want it back so I can't see any problem with you selling it on ebay at your own risk. Selling it on the forum is not appropriate.
Best bit of kit ever issued IMHO. :thumbup I've got several and have to keep giving them to the local tailor for running repairs. I'm starting a campaigh #Bring back Harringtons :dance

If you're advocating selling it on E-Bay, I'd have though you'd probably be "Safer" selling it on here Spedley? :hmmmm
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
wannabeek
Posts: 996
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
Gender: Male

Harrington jacket

Post by wannabeek »

Size large. Is that massive? I disappear into the large stormproof so I'm guessing this deal may not be for me. Anyone got a BNWT medium one knocking about?...
tonytucker
Posts: 190
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
Gender: Male
Location: Essex now

Harrington jacket

Post by tonytucker »

Dorset Plodder wrote:
Spedley wrote:The uniform is Royal Mail's and you don't have the right to pass it on to a third party (either free or for money). Admittedly it is an outdated piece of uniform so security issues shouldn't really apply and I doubt RM want it back so I can't see any problem with you selling it on ebay at your own risk. Selling it on the forum is not appropriate.
Best bit of kit ever issued IMHO. :thumbup I've got several and have to keep giving them to the local tailor for running repairs. I'm starting a campaigh #Bring back Harringtons :dance

If you're advocating selling it on E-Bay, I'd have though you'd probably be "Safer" selling it on here Spedley? :hmmmm
I keeping it as got a weddibg saturday to go to
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Harrington jacket

Post by Dorset Plodder »

tonytucker wrote: I keeping it as got a weddibg saturday to go to
Very Smart :thumbup
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)