ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Harrington jacket
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Harrington jacket
Yea your P45
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Harrington jacket
The uniform is Royal Mail's and you don't have the right to pass it on to a third party (either free or for money). Admittedly it is an outdated piece of uniform so security issues shouldn't really apply and I doubt RM want it back so I can't see any problem with you selling it on ebay at your own risk. Selling it on the forum is not appropriate.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Harrington jacket
Best bit of kit ever issued IMHO.Spedley wrote:The uniform is Royal Mail's and you don't have the right to pass it on to a third party (either free or for money). Admittedly it is an outdated piece of uniform so security issues shouldn't really apply and I doubt RM want it back so I can't see any problem with you selling it on ebay at your own risk. Selling it on the forum is not appropriate.
If you're advocating selling it on E-Bay, I'd have though you'd probably be "Safer" selling it on here Spedley?
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Harrington jacket
Size large. Is that massive? I disappear into the large stormproof so I'm guessing this deal may not be for me. Anyone got a BNWT medium one knocking about?...
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
Harrington jacket
I keeping it as got a weddibg saturday to go toDorset Plodder wrote:Best bit of kit ever issued IMHO.Spedley wrote:The uniform is Royal Mail's and you don't have the right to pass it on to a third party (either free or for money). Admittedly it is an outdated piece of uniform so security issues shouldn't really apply and I doubt RM want it back so I can't see any problem with you selling it on ebay at your own risk. Selling it on the forum is not appropriate.I've got several and have to keep giving them to the local tailor for running repairs. I'm starting a campaigh #Bring back Harringtons
If you're advocating selling it on E-Bay, I'd have though you'd probably be "Safer" selling it on here Spedley?
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Harrington jacket
Very Smarttonytucker wrote: I keeping it as got a weddibg saturday to go to
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)