I need your expertise on something.
Apparently dvla only send out licenses etc by second class only.
My question is have any you seen anything from the DVLA sent first class, signed for or even a special delivery?
Thank you guys, much appreciated!
My new log book arrived about a month ago in a UK Mail paid envelope so DSA.Mobey wrote:Guys,
I need your expertise on something.
Apparently dvla only send out licenses etc by second class only.
My question is have any you seen anything from the DVLA sent first class, signed for or even a special delivery?
Thank you guys, much appreciated!
Is that residential or business?clashcityrocker wrote:I quite often see Special Deliveries with the return address - DVLA, Swansea.
I got a residential special today. Even though the cage gave it me opened, so I got them to put it in a damaged bagMobey wrote:Is that residential or business?clashcityrocker wrote:I quite often see Special Deliveries with the return address - DVLA, Swansea.