ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

any Pompey posties?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Ramsmad
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Mar 2010, 16:21
Gender: Male

any Pompey posties?

Post by Ramsmad »

I work at Derby MPU but need to speak to a Portsmouth postie /s. I need the delivery office tel number or address. its for a question regarding their Fratton deliveries. Thanks
AnotherLimey
Posts: 751
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:45
Gender: Male

any Pompey posties?

Post by AnotherLimey »

Ramsmad wrote:I work at Derby MPU but need to speak to a Portsmouth postie /s. I need the delivery office tel number or address. its for a question regarding their Fratton deliveries. Thanks
02392627411.
Ramsmad
Posts: 8
Joined: 03 Mar 2010, 16:21
Gender: Male

any Pompey posties?

Post by Ramsmad »

thanks pal
Pompey Boy
Posts: 428
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 22:30
Gender: Male

any Pompey posties?

Post by Pompey Boy »

Did you find out what you needed?
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!