ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Orthotic Insoles?
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Orthotic Insoles?
Can anyone recommend any good insoles please? I have a heel spur and collapsed arches and my feet have been killing me today
.
-
paulblues111
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 19:09
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
I have tried all sorts..... get referred to a hospital and have them made to your feet
and don`t forget you can get £30 towards shoes if you struggle with RM shoes

and don`t forget you can get £30 towards shoes if you struggle with RM shoes
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Orthotic Insoles?
Have the insoles from hospital but they are too severe paulblues111. I submitted a claim for footwear in May. Still haven't received payment. Typical shitty RM.paulblues111 wrote:I have tried all sorts..... get referred to a hospital and have them made to your feet
and don`t forget you can get £30 towards shoes if you struggle with RM shoes![]()
![]()
-
theargyspy
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 17:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: UK
Orthotic Insoles?
I have been suffering with plantar fasciitis for a while, could hardly walk, one of my colleagues recommended these
https://sole-mates.eu/
Only got them today so early days but a huge improvement already
handy thing is they have a return policy if you don't get on with them
https://sole-mates.eu/
Only got them today so early days but a huge improvement already
handy thing is they have a return policy if you don't get on with them
"Never have I known an employee so keen to employ you, then so eager to get rid of you!"
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
Again put your claim in again you are entitled to that £30 always get mine within 10 days.peshwaarinaan wrote:Have the insoles from hospital but they are too severe paulblues111. I submitted a claim for footwear in May. Still haven't received payment. Typical shitty RM.paulblues111 wrote:I have tried all sorts..... get referred to a hospital and have them made to your feet
and don`t forget you can get £30 towards shoes if you struggle with RM shoes![]()
![]()
-
Pidleypoo
- Posts: 705
- Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 10:05
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
I have to have my own made by the NHS, and as they've worn out and I need new ones the pain in my feet is unreal.
It doesn't help that R.M footwear is so bad ( especially the clown shoes ) it's making things even worse.
So I can't really help you, but I feel your pain.
It doesn't help that R.M footwear is so bad ( especially the clown shoes ) it's making things even worse.
So I can't really help you, but I feel your pain.
-
kingeric
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
http://orthosole.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
answer=42
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 07:44
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment
by Pro11 Wellbeing
Find them on Amazon. I had plantar fascitis unbelievable, thought I was done. Got these, got better. Can't praise them enough and wouldn't (daren't!) be without them again.
by Pro11 Wellbeing
Find them on Amazon. I had plantar fascitis unbelievable, thought I was done. Got these, got better. Can't praise them enough and wouldn't (daren't!) be without them again.
-
HarryPoorer
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 21:07
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
my quack had a friend in Spire (was bupa) took a footprint scan and made me some, great but now worn after 5 years and i have changed my quack.
p.s. don't they just look like clown shoes! 
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Orthotic Insoles?
Thanks for all your replies. Some great suggestions thank you.
-
bertieboy
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
Is it limited to £30 per annum?paulblues111 wrote:I have tried all sorts..... get referred to a hospital and have them made to your feet
and don`t forget you can get £30 towards shoes if you struggle with RM shoes![]()
![]()
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
£30 every 6 months. Though I did read somewhere that with RM offering other shoes the £30 to help buy your own was being dropped. Hope not but will find out in November when I put in for my next pair!bertieboy wrote:Is it limited to £30 per annum?paulblues111 wrote:I have tried all sorts..... get referred to a hospital and have them made to your feet
and don`t forget you can get £30 towards shoes if you struggle with RM shoes![]()
![]()
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
I am still suffering badly from Metatarsalgia. I was off sick for a week during which a podiatrist made some supports for my current insoles. And said I have hammer toes. But now I have been back at work for a week the pain is just as bad. Just numbing down after a few hours once I get home! And them back once I am about halfway through my delivery..
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Orthotic Insoles?
you get £30 when whatever trainers\ shoes you require are done have a look in downloads no timeframe when they are done they are done very simple..fly-catchers wrote:£30 every 6 months. Though I did read somewhere that with RM offering other shoes the £30 to help buy your own was being dropped. Hope not but will find out in November when I put in for my next pair!bertieboy wrote:Is it limited to £30 per annum?paulblues111 wrote:I have tried all sorts..... get referred to a hospital and have them made to your feet
and don`t forget you can get £30 towards shoes if you struggle with RM shoes![]()
![]()
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Orthotic Insoles?
How is the £30 paid? I also claimed £10 for my GP's note so I'm waiting for £40.