ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Night shift allowance
-
GaaZooKss
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:16
- Gender: Male
Night shift allowance
Tonight I have heard Royal Mail are to get rid of night shift allowance is this true? Who would do it with out it?
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12193
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Night shift allowance
If they did get rid of it, i wouldn't be surprised to see many transfer to other shiftsGaaZooKss wrote:Tonight I have heard Royal Mail are to get rid of night shift allowance is this true? Who would do it with out it?
-
stephen500
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 04:04
Night shift allowance
What was prob meant was that they plan to make it non pensionable from March 2018. I have not read or heard any where that night allowance is going. Perhaps in a few years, but not yet.GaaZooKss wrote:Tonight I have heard Royal Mail are to get rid of night shift allowance is this true? Who would do it with out it?
-
oypostie
- Posts: 917
- Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 13:39
Night shift allowance
Don't foget the prpaganda said no changes to our terms and conditions. They wouldn't lie to us. Would they
