Everyday when I come home from work there's a magic letter waiting for me.
Everyday I rip it up into many piece's and throw it into the recycling bin.
The following day this letter reappears again .
I use all my puppy power and rip it up again, only for it to reappear the following day.
Has anyone else seen this magic letter ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Have you seen the Magic Letter ?
-
mark.cup
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:54
- Gender: Male
Have you seen the Magic Letter ?
Yes I was starting to think I needed to up my medication
glad it's not just me!
-
Nickvilla20
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
- Gender: Male
Have you seen the Magic Letter ?
I'm lucky my delivery is usually stuck in the frame for 3 days.