ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Clared
Posts: 122
Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
Gender: Female

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by Clared »

Anyone else struggling to link up to the CWU Q & A tonight ?
austy
Posts: 4
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 17:51
Gender: Male

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by austy »

Been trying constantly and not a thing. Bit disappointed to be honest
wannabeek
Posts: 996
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
Gender: Male

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by wannabeek »

I tried to see it but apparently I needed to download a Facebook app. I don't do Facebook tho.
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by Glenno »

over subscribed, lots of interest in this debate/Q&A me thinks, lets see what gets posted in the coming hrs :wave :wave
Jefferson Starfish
Posts: 905
Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
Gender: Female
Location: Greendale DO

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by Jefferson Starfish »

wannabeek wrote:I tried to see it but apparently I needed to download a Facebook app. I don't do Facebook tho.
It worked ok for me and I don't do fb or had to download anything.
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by comeracing »

i could not get video on facebook,gutted got the last one ok
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by Spedley »

watched most of it. it peaked at about 2k viewers, appeared to be a maximum. many people complaining they couldn't find it. Should have done it on youtube.
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by Glenno »

Clared wrote:Anyone else struggling to link up to the CWU Q & A tonight ?
what I don't get is you are supposdly given access to Faccebook thru the CWU whatsapp that you have to register for only then to be told you must register/login to facebook to receive it, sort it out Chris Webb :wave :wave
bowie
Posts: 206
Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by bowie »

It's on the cwu websight now for those who could not get it 100% yes vote
ANTO
Posts: 11
Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 14:17
Gender: Male

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by ANTO »

The entire QA session is available now on CWU page or follow the link provided from CWU WhatsApp page.
Clared
Posts: 122
Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
Gender: Female

CWU meeting on Watsapp

Post by Clared »

ANTO wrote:The entire QA session is available now on CWU page or follow the link provided from CWU WhatsApp page.

Thank you I've just seen it on the CWU page I'll give it a watch now