ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CWU meeting on Watsapp
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
CWU meeting on Watsapp
Anyone else struggling to link up to the CWU Q & A tonight ?
-
austy
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 17:51
- Gender: Male
CWU meeting on Watsapp
Been trying constantly and not a thing. Bit disappointed to be honest
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
CWU meeting on Watsapp
I tried to see it but apparently I needed to download a Facebook app. I don't do Facebook tho.
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
CWU meeting on Watsapp
over subscribed, lots of interest in this debate/Q&A me thinks, lets see what gets posted in the coming hrs

-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
CWU meeting on Watsapp
It worked ok for me and I don't do fb or had to download anything.wannabeek wrote:I tried to see it but apparently I needed to download a Facebook app. I don't do Facebook tho.
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
CWU meeting on Watsapp
i could not get video on facebook,gutted got the last one ok
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
CWU meeting on Watsapp
watched most of it. it peaked at about 2k viewers, appeared to be a maximum. many people complaining they couldn't find it. Should have done it on youtube.
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
CWU meeting on Watsapp
what I don't get is you are supposdly given access to Faccebook thru the CWU whatsapp that you have to register for only then to be told you must register/login to facebook to receive it, sort it out Chris WebbClared wrote:Anyone else struggling to link up to the CWU Q & A tonight ?
-
bowie
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
CWU meeting on Watsapp
It's on the cwu websight now for those who could not get it 100% yes vote
-
ANTO
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 14:17
- Gender: Male
CWU meeting on Watsapp
The entire QA session is available now on CWU page or follow the link provided from CWU WhatsApp page.
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
CWU meeting on Watsapp
ANTO wrote:The entire QA session is available now on CWU page or follow the link provided from CWU WhatsApp page.
Thank you I've just seen it on the CWU page I'll give it a watch now