ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
any Pompey posties?
-
Ramsmad
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 03 Mar 2010, 16:21
- Gender: Male
any Pompey posties?
I work at Derby MPU but need to speak to a Portsmouth postie /s. I need the delivery office tel number or address. its for a question regarding their Fratton deliveries. Thanks
-
AnotherLimey
- Posts: 751
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:45
- Gender: Male
any Pompey posties?
02392627411.Ramsmad wrote:I work at Derby MPU but need to speak to a Portsmouth postie /s. I need the delivery office tel number or address. its for a question regarding their Fratton deliveries. Thanks
-
Pompey Boy
- Posts: 428
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 22:30
- Gender: Male
any Pompey posties?
Did you find out what you needed?
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!