ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Childcare vouchers

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Flora
Posts: 36
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 09:25
Gender: Female

Childcare vouchers

Post by Flora »

Hi, im just trying to register a new account for the childcare voucher scheme, its asking me for a registration code, anyone know what this code is?. Secondly I'm I ok to put the value of vouchers I want in the benefit section on the Mybundle site before I have an account set up? Thanks in advance.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Childcare vouchers

Post by Creditshampoo »

Use my bundle and set the amount click confirm and it will look take money from your pay within a few weeks then you can send the money they make an account for you