ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Moya must go?
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
When a football team get relegated, normally the manager is looking for another job. Now we're out of the ftse100 and into the 250 is Moya going to fall on her sword? My guess is she won't like not being one of six female bosses in the 100 so will be flying over to Easy jet and back into the 100. Just a guess.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
She will get a nice bonus more like itrambo1 wrote:When a football team get relegated, normally the manager is looking for another job. Now we're out of the ftse100 and into the 250 is Moya going to fall on her sword? My guess is she won't like not being one of six female bosses in the 100 so will be flying over to Easy jet and back into the 100. Just a guess.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
Moya and the Board have completely failed to move the business forward and challenge the competition with new and innovative products and services, instead they've done little more than act as asset strippers would do with a failed business, whilst rewarding themselves very generous pay and bonus packages.
They've proved they're completely out of their depth, clueless and incompetent.
I've said before, it takes a very special kind of incompetence for a CEO and Board to piss off the employees AND customers AND shareholders of a company.. but Moya and her board have achieved that dubious distinction.
The only thing preventing widespread shareholder revolt (just yet) is the reasonable divi, which will still keep many income investors satisfied, but if that gets reduced then there will be blood!
They've proved they're completely out of their depth, clueless and incompetent.
I've said before, it takes a very special kind of incompetence for a CEO and Board to piss off the employees AND customers AND shareholders of a company.. but Moya and her board have achieved that dubious distinction.
The only thing preventing widespread shareholder revolt (just yet) is the reasonable divi, which will still keep many income investors satisfied, but if that gets reduced then there will be blood!
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
Ive heard Phillip Green is looking for new staff
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
well saidwacko74 wrote:Moya and the Board have completely failed to move the business forward and challenge the competition with new and innovative products and services, instead they've done little more than act as asset strippers would do with a failed business, whilst rewarding themselves very generous pay and bonus packages.
They've proved they're completely out of their depth, clueless and incompetent.
I've said before, it takes a very special kind of incompetence for a CEO and Board to piss off the employees AND customers AND shareholders of a company.. but Moya and her board have achieved that dubious distinction.
The only thing preventing widespread shareholder revolt (just yet) is the reasonable divi, which will still keep many income investors satisfied, but if that gets reduced then there will be blood!
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Moya must go?
Problem is who can fire her ?
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
The shareholders.Darren Bent wrote:Problem is who can fire her ?
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
I think 90% of the work force would like to do the honoursrubberbond wrote:The shareholders.Darren Bent wrote:Problem is who can fire her ?
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
Well we are shareholders (those who haven't sold), so what are we waiting forCPTNemoUK wrote:I think 90% of the work force would like to do the honoursrubberbond wrote:The shareholders.Darren Bent wrote:Problem is who can fire her ?
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4196
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
She's been quite savvy as she already has one foot in another door. CEOs seem to move around different companies with relative ease anyway. I think she has outlived her usefulness
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Moya must go?
I might own a few shares, not that I really wanted them, but that doesn't make me think of myself as a shareholder.Jpro747 wrote:Well we are shareholders (those who haven't sold), so what are we waiting forCPTNemoUK wrote:I think 90% of the work force would like to do the honoursrubberbond wrote:The shareholders.Darren Bent wrote:Problem is who can fire her ?
-
bigal383
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 492
- Joined: 11 Dec 2012, 16:20
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
Maybe the union should hold these strikes also to get rid of her as shes f****d canada post up no doubt she wants to cost us all our jobs one way traffic with her incharge get rid!!!
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
We can every year when they get voted in at the AGM but most posties just throw the letter in the bin when asked to voteJpro747 wrote:Well we are shareholders (those who haven't sold), so what are we waiting forCPTNemoUK wrote:I think 90% of the work force would like to do the honoursrubberbond wrote:The shareholders.Darren Bent wrote:Problem is who can fire her ?
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Moya must go?
For starters, why didn't you want the shares, btw, you had chance to opt out, and why do you not think of yourself as a shareholder? People on this forum throw the word shareholders around like its a dirty word.Lounge Lizard wrote:I might own a few shares, not that I really wanted them, but that doesn't make me think of myself as a shareholder.Jpro747 wrote:Well we are shareholders (those who haven't sold), so what are we waiting forCPTNemoUK wrote:I think 90% of the work force would like to do the honoursrubberbond wrote:The shareholders.Darren Bent wrote:Problem is who can fire her ?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Moya must go?
For starters I didn't want the shares because I had no interest in being a shareholder.rambo1 wrote:For starters, why didn't you want the shares, btw, you had chance to opt out, and why do you not think of yourself as a shareholder? People on this forum throw the word shareholders around like its a dirty word.Lounge Lizard wrote:I might own a few shares, not that I really wanted them, but that doesn't make me think of myself as a shareholder.Jpro747 wrote:Well we are shareholders (those who haven't sold), so what are we waiting forCPTNemoUK wrote:I think 90% of the work force would like to do the honoursrubberbond wrote:The shareholders.Darren Bent wrote:Problem is who can fire her ?
Maybe I had a chance to opt out but I couldn't be bothered just like I couldn't now be bothered to even open the Courier.
I don't think of myself as a shareholder because I think of shareholders as having some influence in the company which I don't.
People on this forum throw the word shareholders around like its a dirty word because it means f**k all to them.