ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
phone call all ready
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
phone call all ready
rang in sick this morning,first time in god knows how long prob over 2 years ago.i have been getting some very bad migranes and sharp pains,all connected to our on going problems with our son,cannot get to doctors until next wed which is a joke to be honest,i probly guessing this stress related,anyway I got call of a stand in dom a while ago virtually asking me to go in sorting if I could tomorrow,when I phoned in this morning left a message on answerphone saying I could be back Tuesday but doubtful as I will be seeing doctor Wednesday,i will let you know.then I got that stupid call earlier. 
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
phone call all ready
Hope you feel better soon. Ignore what they say you are more important than a few letters. Atleast you can self certify for a week. Don't your doctors do emergency booking on the day if you ring first thing in the morning?. Or have you thought about going into a walk in center near you.