ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lost PDA
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Lost PDA
There is a breadcrumbs facility on "blackbay" which presumably has a restricted access, but it's not available on all PDAs. It's possible they could trace it but its long shot.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Lost PDA
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... hp?id=8400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Depends on the circumstances. See Page 2 of link, Get rep involved.
Depends on the circumstances. See Page 2 of link, Get rep involved.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
telithowitis
- Posts: 149
- Joined: 03 Aug 2016, 20:19
- Gender: Male
Lost PDA
What makes me laugh is in our office when they were introduced there were only about 6 belt holders for PDAs for about 50 posties, then they wonder why they get lost, dropped and damaged. False economy don't buy 50 £5 holders lose or break £500 bits of kit. Whose fault is that!!!!
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Lost PDA
very strange that, if battery goes flat during the shift then you get customers to sign a card, then if time later, input then or give to a manager and if this is your usual practice then refuse to take specials.stodgy88 wrote:regarding not switched on, I had switched the power switch to off,when not in use to save the battery.
so you power off and keep logging on/off?
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Lost PDA
If you're talking about pressing the power button, it doesn't actually turn the unit off, it merely suspends the unit and switches off the screen, in all reality it'll still be communicating with the network and recording GPS location etc.stodgy88 wrote:regarding not switched on, I had switched the power switch to off,when not in use to save the battery.