Worked with Royal Mail for a few years
Transferred from 20 hour contract at one office to 27 hour contract at another office
Couple months in to my new role I went on and am currently still on the sick, for a month now
They haven't 'switched my contract over' as of yet and as such I'm being paid 20 hours still, will I be owed 7 hours per week pay? If so how do I get that?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sick pay
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Sick pay
First of all have you joined the CWU, I hope so because thats who you need.
Contact your Local Rep, or Area Rep as they will sort out any money owing, however, it will come down to various things which cannot be cleared up by posting on here.
Did you sign a new contract?
Was the transfer based on a permanent change of hours?
or perhaps was the transfer based on you claiming 7 hours overtime ?
Did you transfer before you became sick?
Contact your Local Rep, or Area Rep as they will sort out any money owing, however, it will come down to various things which cannot be cleared up by posting on here.
Did you sign a new contract?
Was the transfer based on a permanent change of hours?
or perhaps was the transfer based on you claiming 7 hours overtime ?
Did you transfer before you became sick?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
Sick pay
Can't actually remember if I signed a contract.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:First of all have you joined the CWU, I hope so because thats who you need.
Contact your Local Rep, or Area Rep as they will sort out any money owing, however, it will come down to various things which cannot be cleared up by posting on here.
Did you sign a new contract?
Was the transfer based on a permanent change of hours?
or perhaps was the transfer based on you claiming 7 hours overtime ?
Did you transfer before you became sick?
Completed the transfer through successfactors based on permanent change of hours.
Transferred, worked a month, went sick.
They are paying me at old hours.