ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How long until you can Transfer again

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
joemck
Posts: 8
Joined: 04 Sep 2014, 17:44
Gender: Male

How long until you can Transfer again

Post by joemck »

hey guys, looking for the timescale until you can apply for. another transfer. I transferred around 4 months ago to a delivery office but looking for one closer to home. cheers
nickbsmooth
Posts: 279
Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
Gender: Male
Location: South East

How long until you can Transfer again

Post by nickbsmooth »

I've waited 9years for a transfer to an office closer to me.
joemck
Posts: 8
Joined: 04 Sep 2014, 17:44
Gender: Male

How long until you can Transfer again

Post by joemck »

Great although that's not what i asked
gosickwithstress
Posts: 69
Joined: 16 Mar 2013, 12:28
Gender: Male

How long until you can Transfer again

Post by gosickwithstress »

1 YEAR.
Poole70
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 Jul 2015, 13:08
Gender: Male

How long until you can Transfer again

Post by Poole70 »

Six months

I recently transferred to a new DO via Success Factors...Royal Mail HR stipulated that I wouldn't be able to transfer again for six months

Hope this helps
smok3y666
Posts: 753
Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
Gender: Male

How long until you can Transfer again

Post by smok3y666 »

As someone said it's 6 months wait between transfers.
Clared
Posts: 122
Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
Gender: Female

How long until you can Transfer again

Post by Clared »

joemck wrote:hey guys, looking for the timescale until you can apply for. another transfer. I transferred around 4 months ago to a delivery office but looking for one closer to home. cheers
Definitely 6 months in between offices