ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Todays PDA Message
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Todays PDA Message
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG3M0dIXcAEhecg.jpg:large
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Todays PDA Message
Did you miss the one that said they are not touching our pensions, are giving us an above inflation pay rise and also will start moving towards the 35 hour week?
Oh no I made that up.
Oh no I made that up.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Todays PDA Message
I smell blood , it's time for the CWU to ramp it up !clashcityrocker wrote:Did you miss the one that said they are not touching our pensions, are giving us an above inflation pay rise and also will start moving towards the 35 hour week?
Oh no I made that up.
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Todays PDA Message
I got that one twice.
Yesterday's three times.
And Tuesday's eight times!
Yesterday's three times.
And Tuesday's eight times!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
centenaryman
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
- Gender: Male
Todays PDA Message
gutted....I missed todays "pda communication"....I hope and trust it will be waiting for me when I log on tomorrow LOL
-
GRS
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 15 Jun 2015, 18:38
- Gender: Female
- Location: South West
Todays PDA Message
Sod the 35 hour week - just sort the pension out and a half decent pay rise and things will look better. Trouble is the bastards will come back next year with even more vindictive proposals.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Todays PDA Message
Who the hell is in charge at RM next the will be saying it is a mistake and it is business as usual and we will have no sick pay let's put it another way promises can be broken and in royalmail they will in short order! Next it's our fault because we fight their proposals and hence dragging the company down to a race to the bottom whilst it is they who made these proposals in the first place and yet still will not negotiate a fair deal for all just use propaganda for their own ends! The way this business is shifting and turning like a rudderless ship needs action from the CWU with our backing don't forget all the promises of the passed so called agreements and those of other dictators just to keep them in power. This is not just a lesson in work but a lesson in the freedoms we now all take for granted and those who fought for them would be turning in their graves in how it has become!
-
gary1975
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 16 Apr 2011, 13:41
- Gender: Male
Todays PDA Message
I heard that rm have agreed the 35 hr week in principle but no timescale, there not budging on pensions pipeline 2hr later start. I fear we might get thrown under the bus just to secure the 35hr week "preserve full time jobs" at the expense of l8r starts
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Todays PDA Message
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Todays PDA Message
I thought it was the usual: threaten lots of things then concede on the things you don't care about and get what you want.
Keep your sick pay and accept the pension. Next year we'll start again and take your sick pay then next year we'll have your weekly pay. RM are in it for the long game, can't concede on anything and need to keep pushing to make the business bigger and better, not cut and cash-in.
Keep your sick pay and accept the pension. Next year we'll start again and take your sick pay then next year we'll have your weekly pay. RM are in it for the long game, can't concede on anything and need to keep pushing to make the business bigger and better, not cut and cash-in.
-
BeamishStout
- Posts: 387
- Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 14:42
- Gender: Male
Todays PDA Message
At least the PDA messages have dried up this week
Got to say they were/are having the exact opposite effect for me personally to the one that RM are intending
Got to say they were/are having the exact opposite effect for me personally to the one that RM are intending
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Todays PDA Message
I feel left out not had one of these PDA messages once.
Maybe they're doing their best to target troublesome hotspots.
Maybe they're doing their best to target troublesome hotspots.
-
LouBarlow
- Posts: 4709
- Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56
Todays PDA Message
They are easy to miss and don't appear unless you click the little mail icon. I penned a little polite response to them. I expected some blow-back but nothing so far.
-
hammer69
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 14:39
- Gender: Male
Todays PDA Message
I replied Vote Yes to my message today, hope others follow suit...